PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threats (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2009, 16:21
dollydaydream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capot

I find your answer patronising.
I am no longer BA crew and as I said do not support the strike.
In asking the question as to how people had lost thousands I am well aware that some have, in my opinion, jumped the gun and rearranged their flights. I am sure you know that if BA had cancelled any flights then full refunds would have been due. Yes, changing the dates of any flight may incur extra hotel charges and the like that is also why I believe the media should take some responsibility for whipping up a frenzied campaign suggesting there wouldn't be a BA jet in the air for the whole 12 days!
Your decision to change your flights is, of course. your choice - who knows my company may pick up some of your business. On a personal note I will proceed with my BA flight over Christmas as booked.
Just for the record I was not one of 'the cheering morons' neither am I one of the bad guys. I enjoyed my time with BA and worked with some of the most professional people I have ever worked with, I feel a genuine sadness that these people will be included by the travelling public and the press with the misguided CC who voted for the strike.