PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2009, 14:18
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
faerie flyer

I believe they are looking for these things they mention during the assessment day. I can't remember them all but just use your common sense!

As you've been crew before you shouldn't find it to hard to write yourself a list with qualities they may be looking for. Keep these in the back of your mind when attending an assessment day but be natural, yourself, and keep smiling.

36 is certainly not too old for ezy. When I started we had a fellow new starter with us who was 52 at the time, and there is a lot of crew who started in their 40's and even 50's.

Experience will certainly help but won't be the thing that gets you the job. That's your personality (and the qualities) you display during the day. If you made it to the interview stage before you are doing good anyway. It might be more your interview skills that let you down? Practice competency based questions and be specific when answering them and remember the qualities they may be looking for.

If all this doesn't help....consider that maybe it's for the best, maybe ezy just isn't the company for you? Doesn't mean that you aren't good or that ezy is bad, just that the two of you don't match? But if you are convinced this is for you, keep trying! Determination is a quality as well (although I'm not sure if it's one they are directly looking for.)!

Good luck