PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2009, 23:47
MP767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZY

I've never worked for EJ, but have done a few interviews and have worked for 8 years for a middle eastern company. I can pretty much say this is true for most airlines. If anyone has anything different, please do correct me.
easyJet is working with a 3rd part company who will make a interview/test by phone with you of around 40minutes. During these 40minutes they will test your language that you want to be tested on (as easyJet pays you for all extra languages you speak than English and the National Language if it's a language from a country of their network)

For contracts in Italy it is mandatory you speak fluent Italian such as French for the FR-contracts and Spanish for the SP contracts.

the last time I was told that they were looking for 'real people'
Experience doesnt count for them if you apply for the position of CCM it's the attitude what is the most important for easyJet. You need to be openminded - laughing (not fake! as in the ME) and being natural... very natural easy laidback even.

They don't like attitude:
The answer is in Italy they speak ITALIAN and will get an Italian mother tongue speaker to assess your level of the language.
Less confused now?
;-) ;-)

Contracts are idd temp. contracts to start with as it's crisis every where even for a lowcost airline (they say so! ;-)