PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 16th Dec 2009, 19:33
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
go around flaps what you said, for once i agree 100% with.the ezy/ctc scheme is absolutely appauling, insulting and shameful.it stinks.im ashamed of having anything to do with a company that would stoop so low.the worrying thing though is this is now a race to the bottom.ezy are trying to cut crew costs per seat.seemingly ezy crew are more expensive than ryr crew.makes u wonder how mol will retaliate, no way he will be out done in cost cutting!?makes you wonder exactly how poor the deals offered to new hires will get?
This is definetly not the time to be a contract f/o i.e ctc/brk. unfortunately i can see alot having to file for bankruptcy.I think this is about to spiral out of control.i have heard their is a queue of cadets lookin to sign the deal offered by this cancer to the industry that is ctc. the people who operate this ctc con job both instructors/managers are the same pilots who have had their pockets lined during the good years and now they shaft the next generation of hopefulls and naive wanabees.they make me sick.how they sleep at night knowing they are driving young men/women to almost certain bankruptcy,despair and constant financial stress is beyond me.hang your head in same you are an insult to the piloting fraternity.heres to karma!!

unfortunately this industry is now driven much like the banks by ruthless greed.talk about profit at all cost!i for one hope the ba cabin crew nail willy walsh to the door.hes going to take 750k this year, the same man was a union hot head in ei.oh how the gamekeeper has turned poacher.