PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another good flight with easyJet
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2009, 16:02
charliemac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Positive for Ryanair

Mrs Mac and I just back from LPA using FR from / to PIK. 4 hour forty flight versus the 90 mins to 3 hour flights we're used to with FR on shorter routes. Crew were excellent, including very sensitive handling of a powderkeg situation on the outbound where one pax in a group of five chose not to travel after checking in, with luggage stored in the hold. Other four boarded without advising cc of fifth member's decision not to travel. When cc and despatcher discovered that bags and boarding cards did not tally, group leader made himself known, Crew member tried her best to offer a solution of retrieving the bag so that some items could be removed for a child in the group before offloading it.
Group decided in the end not to travel, but they had the choice. Can you believe that they did not advise that a rogue bag was in the hold and that a passenger had chosen not to travel? Yeah, sadly, so can I.
Flights were on time, trumpets were blown in celebration as usual. Crew seemed very relaxed and on top of things. Perhaps the longer flight allowed them to blossom as it were.
Fare £60 each. Seat pitch adequate. On time out and back. No boarding hassles that I witnessed. No frills expected, no frills received. You pays your money etc....
Solid performance all round. Well done Ryanair!