PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Strike Threats (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2009, 16:38
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is so short sighted it is beyond belief. I believe in collective representation, however this is holding a fledging company by the balls during a make or brake time of year. The consequences of announcing this action and indeed the depth and severety of the action must already be felt. If BA are losing an average of £1.6m a day, it will be a lot more than that soon due to an increased loss in forward bookings and cancelations. You may be lucky to have a job to return to if this goes ahead. Unreal!

I have avoided BA since 2005 after an atrocious business class experience on my honeymoon. All caused by two dinasours who had probably been hanging around BA since it was a public company. I reported both of them for the level of what I described as 'contempt' directed towards my wife and I. Probably the same pair of bolloxes that couldn't give two sh1ts if the airline is going down the tubes. As long as their vastly over inflated salaries are protected, thats all that matters here.

I hope the public gives absolutely no support to this industrial action. It disgusts me.