PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 7
Thread: MANCHESTER - 7
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2009, 15:51
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where BA abdicated responsibility many years ago
Since when was offering seats on an aircraft a civic duty? Is this 1970? Is BA owned by us? Do BEA have a monopoly on European services from MAN?

Er....no. Join the 21st century. Loads of people will be screwed over by this with families trying to connect to flights from LHR and LGW from MAN. If you really want to see tens of thousands of good men and women out of work because of a militant uion bagso then you really are a pathetic shallow piece of work. Perhaps you should write "Serves you right" letters to the kids? Dear God man!

I'm not defending the utter car crash that this make or break dispute will bring, it will possibly bring down all of BA. I just get annoyed at the same old tripe regurgitated by the same old faces on here.

MAN has more of a fine network and a connection to the world than BA ever offered.
...at least if they do go down the pan the impact at Manchester will be modest !
"I'm alright Jack"?
Stop getting off on the real misery of others.

In other news...

The reason it is down to 3 a week from daily is the inability of SQ to fill there A380s out of LHR. If it went back to daily they would fill it. Basically the MAN pax are propping up the LHR service.
It's ALL London's fault! Always always always!

Am I right in thinking that going back to a one stop B77W to Singapore is a good move? I think the B77E direct has issues it seems...great news nonetheless, the SQ B77W is an impressive machine.
The best news I have heard in ages! I'll be trying their first class product to MUC and back with U2!
1) Stop name dropping
2) Is BONO paying and does the service have an EDGE?

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 15th Dec 2009 at 16:03.