PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 15th Dec 2009, 15:37
Mikehotel152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny you should say that! How anyone could believe that you might be a beacon of hope to Ryanair wannabes, I'll never know...

But in all seriousness, I've met boring, deluded and strangely impressionable people in the holding pools for 'proper' airlines who I wouldn't trust to drive my old banger down the M1 let alone pilot an Airbus to Alicante. I've also met people at Ryanair who are not really cut out for the life they've sacrificed so much to live.

I've also met a lot of really great, talented people at RYR. People who I would trust and who I would like to spend more time with. I guess that's the same with all companies in all professions.

In the spirit of Christmas I take this opportunity to wish everyone a bit of happiness in their quest for a paying job in flying, whether the funding comes from Mummy and Daddy, a huge a win on the National Lottery, a bit of an Inheritance, a job in the City ripping off the taxpayer or merely a good credit rating leading to an intimate relationship with Mr VISA.