PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2009, 10:33
SEAMASTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double the drift, Northern Boy is speaking with first hand experience, where you I feel are ploughing ahead with youthful blinkers thinking that the prospect of a WHOOPING £30 k salary after three years for flying a 90t passenger jet is a good deal, suppose it does sound ok to a young inexperienced whipper snapper like yourself !! I just hope your not writing a similar post as Northern Boy in 5 or 6years, maybe then and only then the penny will drop, who knows eh !

Locarno, why do you seem so shocked at the changing of your terms and conditions, wake up boy that is the nature of the industry, the fact that you are entering it after signing up to the most ridiculous deal in the first place puts you in a position where you have very little if anything to bargin with, your problem dude ! If you would have been patient and waited for a better opportunity to come along you would now be discussing loosing chocolate hob nobs, fruit and cheeseboards on the flight deck, which is a slight reduction to what i signed up to but its manageable. I hope you find a way to survive on your pitance of a wage in the attempt for you to achieve your goal but being party to the overall demise of this profession I have no sympathy and you deserve all you get, good luck with your insolvency !!!

SEAMASTER.