PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2009, 06:21
totto70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of this is pure and simple greed. The ones responsible is has been pointed out again and again CTC and Easyjet mainly, Although this is fullfilling other airline managers wet dream as well.

"CTC has always been a reliable source of quality pilots. Our marketplace is changing - the ability to have a seasonal supply of pilots is something only previously considered by the smaller operators. However, we all have to revisit our approach to resourcing and this could provide a very workable solution for more airlines as our industry evolves."
Captain Tim Cheal, Training Manager, Thomas Cook Airlines

I am not sure if you could call EZY one of the "smaller" operators but here you go the future. This should be the first thing people should come across before taking the step to become an airlinepuppet, sorry pilots i think we are still called.
So if you want to go ahead and fullfilling your dream about flying airplanes do that please it is still fun. But for ***'s sake forget the nice house,car and all the other stuff you used to be able to treat yourself with before.

It must be stopped from within the airlines themselves, i wonder how much more expensive a ticket would be if the airlines did this properly.