PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Dec 2009, 18:38
go around flaps15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackred

No I am not on the Brookfield contract. I payed for the type rating because it was an offer, and it was my first offer, I had family working for Ryanair (still are) and Im Irish! I have not looked back. I have no training debts anymore I paid them all off. I love going to work, I love working with great people. Its that simple. I dont care about deteriorating terms and conditions, because I am happy with mine(how selfish-boo hoo). Ryanair are selecting the best of the best at the moment because they can afford to. Its the only gig in town at the moment. Just because you can pay for your type rating does not mean you will get a start. Its true believe it or not. They interview 16 cadets a week, on some weeks they have only taken 2 from the 16. You belittle the selection process but they have a couple of ex Aer Lingus guys that say yay or nay on every cadet that walks through the door(if you dont perform to a very high standard flying that sim raw data its most definitely a nay). For most cadets it is that. P.S. The pay rates you posted about the brookfield contract are wrong.