PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New FAA DUI rules
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2009, 16:05
Capt Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil To all the HolyCows

In my favourit (home) country I declined the red wine on the crew meal tray. The purser would take it out only to return with another vintage. No wine with a good crew meal - unthinkable! No cigar after a good crew meal - come on! No C/A to rub your stiff shoulders after a good crew meal, a good coffee and a good cigar- Dt.
Of course we shall be political correct, sober and well behaved, and of course it is much more important to do "before takeoff prayers" than a safety demo for some airlines. And of course nobody should listen to an old ft when he says that the "no sex before flight duty" recommendation is rubbish; but for those who still remember M.A.S.H., the previous posts make me think of Frank, the holy cow.
What about my 12 speeding tickets? Will they qualify me for a "prop only" restriction in my license? And what will my 8 parking tickets get me?
Yes, Dylan was right; welcome to the sterilized, monitored, boring world of modern aviation ( apart from the rare operator who still let the pilots live by their own discipline ).

File no. 1639273B (formerly known as Capt. T.)