PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 13th Dec 2009, 14:13
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its amazing you can always spot when you have struck a nerve.....because mammys boy throws his toys out of the pram.
As for talking trash i really fail to see how, whoever is involved in a ryr interview/sim check and is sponsored by mummy and daddy in their early twenties is unlikely to have had to make their own way in life. Though i assume goaround flaps you are going to prove me wrong? i certainly hope so. Who wants to hear about the life of someone who need mum and dad to flash the cash so that they can make their way in their chosen career. Its hardly inspiring now is it?
Lets run a little survey of the people on this thread
Who has paid for their licences and 737 type rating in ryr without relying on the bank of mum and dad?

To answer your question goaround flaps I know quite a bit about the ryanair selection process. I've had quite a few mates go through it though i have never done it i must admit. Not an indepth knowledge but enough to know that your chequebook plays a significant role in the process, without this you are not going to be successfull. That says it all really doesn't it. You see i have NEVER had to buy a job. On principal i am not sure i could. i dont see why i should need to give my employers 33k and sign up for a pathetic contract just so i get a job.

There is a growing contigent across the industry who are sick of having the bank of mum and dad ruin this career.

As for my grammar and punctuation, its pretty poor i will admit. No worse than yours though my friend. Your missing the apostrophy in "cant". Now how can i be expected to take someone seriously who forgets an apostrophy.
Poor spelling,grammar or punctuation has very little to do with intelligence or the validity of ones opinion. Where as swearing in an attempt i think has alot to do with it, of this i too am also guilty. I'm entitled to mine you are entitled to yours.

PS Cexo I have two jet ratings paid for 2 different employers, my parents did not pay for my flight training, or instructors rating. Trust me i am in no way envious of your parents' helping you. Whatever i get in life i want to know i was the one that got it. I do not want to have to rely on my folks to help me. Again just my opinion

Last edited by blackred1443; 13th Dec 2009 at 14:30.