PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY Advisory
Thread: EY Advisory
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2009, 09:02
Hoggtart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would thank Mensaboy, he seems to have a good grasp on the reality. There is no purpose to me spelling out what I was promised and subsequently not delivered. What ever the promises, statements etc that were made they are the facts that I based my decision to leave my country for, there are many like me if the truth be told I am certainly not unique. It is therefore very sad that this is now labeled as 'whinging' by some.
Those that state I should have done more research are perhaps correct, but in my view the ultimate research are the statements made by the company you are making the commitment to join, after all if you can't trust them who can you trust. As I have said this is not my first major company, I was once part of the 'worlds favourite airline' to mention but one. This is the first time I have been disappointed. No airline is 'perfect' and pilots have a tendency to complain, but you only have to read the number of comments towards EY, that must demonstrate what a 'morale' issue the company has. There are some quite damning comments and there must be good reason to most of them. As to those that say I should 'bail' I will at the first appropriate opportunity, but having made a commitment to come here I will 'bail' to suit me as I think many others will do. The recession will end and the markets will open up then many will grab their parachutes and as you put it 'bail'.