PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Charter Companies in Doha
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2009, 07:35
15SQN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi CMH

Thanks for your input here, I would be more than happy to fly a Piston Twin but where I am the job market is very tight. My intension with this thread was mealy to try get information about charter companies in Doha, so I could meet the people and perhaps one of them would say yes we have light aircrafts and we require low time pilots. I was also hoping for a meet and greet, letting them know I was looking and then keep in contact with them while I gained hours elsewhere.

Not sure what the market is like in NZ ( would love to fly there ) but here where I am it is really dead and I need to try every avenue. I have been looking for near on a year now and one thing I have learnt is that there are many charter companies out there, that I had never heard about, people with planes who may require pilots from time to time and the only way to find these guys is through contacts.

Act700 – I fully understand where you are coming from, there are enough threads here regarding this, I’m not looking to get an Airbus or Boeing rating. I know a few guys that have Twin IFR Com with all APT subjects that have been looking for over a year now. Perhaps you could offer some advise here, what should we do, instead of saying what we shouldn’t do, us low time pilots need all the advise we can get