PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 11th Dec 2009, 22:10
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have stumped them now beak, a young adult that doesn't need daddys cheque book to help make his/her way in life.good on you buddy. at least you know what you have, you bought, unlike 75% of these pay to fly kids who are still breast fed at 22! If i wore a hat i would tip it to you

And for what its worth i did the same post 9/11. And i reckon i could make my way now without daddy flashing the cash, however bad it is.It might take me time but i would get there. Its all about using your initiative and thats something daddy cant buy you. Remember the only airplanes that fly now are 737s with a harp on the tail in europe......Due to the ryr revolution no light twins/turbo props fly in africa or asia or anywhere else.

You can just imagine the interview at ryr hq, so little jonny how did you get to where you are? Well daddy provided the security for my cpl and meir loan, and for my type rating daddy provided the money/security too, and i can afford to work for $%^& all because daddy will support me. Oh well clearly your just what we want little jonny, someone with no patience, clearly incapable of making your own way in life, no initiative, the foresight of a mayfly, and whose life stoy will be about as interesting and inspiring as reading the recipe for a full english breakfast -oh yes, daddy bought me a job!

Of course danny the 737 f/o with 2000 hrs on type who is out of work with a mortgage and 2 kids cant afford this crap so he get shafted.

Oh well it should make for some interesting conversations up front in a few years when the capt is a guy that got shafted by these pay to fly heroes who are in the right!

Last edited by blackred1443; 11th Dec 2009 at 22:46.