PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Airlines
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2009, 14:17
snk596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loads Of Clarification

OK GUYS I AM GOING TO combine a lot of stuff for all.
Eddie Shoestring! That agent was not Wasinc it is DPI who pays by the 10th. but as I said DPI is slower than wasinc. wasinc is aggressive and gets you there. HONESTLY! I don't know if it is the agent who delays the payment or Airline?

Cameltoad! Read previous threads, they say to stay away from VOR and W. I think I read somewhere Global is second name for VOR. I think! For sure China Recruitment is VOR because I called and the Chinese lady(it is a China no.) said to contact Doug Mowrey. Pretty much all agents get you to your destination and then BYE BYE!
That should be fine with all of us because we are pilots and have to deal on our own.
But the agent has to make sure we get our salary. Thats all I am concerned with. I don't need babysitting. NO! I am not making fun of anybody.

As far as I have checked and made hundreds of calls you need a type rating + min 500 hrs PIC on type. plus TT, etc.
Now! there is one post somewhere here where a pilot stated he got into A CHINESE AIRLINE WITH 250 HRS ONLY! BACK A YEAR ago OR SO. But he seemed to be a smart a_ _. He won't tell us who the airline is and blah blah! having a laugh while he wrote that.YES he is in one of these posts. maybe on another thread.
It is whom you know and how desperate China gets.
I am still contacting a few pilots there in China who are giving me inside and trying to help me out. the info I get is mainly for 737 and A320.