PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 (B777) Thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2009, 11:45
EGLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmayday38,

I'm only an occasional visitor of these forums but was drawn back here by the recent appearance of this ATC clip on the web.

I've vaguely followed your story since the accident and was, like many, surprised at what you and your family had to suffer in the aftermath of this incredible event. Like someone posted elsewhere, there is an inexplicable difference in the cultures between here and the US when you look at how our scumbag press behaved towards you and how the US rightly supported that guy.

Anyway, I'm just a passenger, and watching that clip gave me an insight into what happened that day and was a reminder of what an incredible achievement it was by your crew to deliver everyone safely back to their families. Reading your posts here it again leaves a very sour taste in the mouth as to how you have been treated and what you vaguely hint at with BA.

You are a credit to your profession and your family should be immensely proud of you. I wish you the very best in whatever you end up doing for the rest of your life.

Last edited by EGLD; 10th Dec 2009 at 12:15.