PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy worse than Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2009, 20:26
Viking101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The whole business has become corrupt.

Its all about the money, and "a great place to work" where there is bonus to collect.

We, as workers, are trying to do our job and at the same time have a life with some T&Cs left. On the other side of the ring you find greedy people who dont care about the numbers (employees) but only looking for their own benefits.

In the middle you find BALPA, trying to equalize the huge gap in interests to our benefit bearing in mind the companys future in some ways.

As it has been the last 2 years, I find that we have come very far from eachither. We want a secure future and a great place to work, where we all are happy and get what we deserve. I feel that the managament have done a lot just to p*ss us off and create a bad atmosphere. At the same time they are making their very important decisions on how their own bonus will be affected from which account and that is why the left hand has no idea of what the right hand is doing. Thats why we have problems with crewing levels. Thats why we have a lot of other problems, most of them really stupid and unneccesary....

This is what happens when you have the wrong people in a management. And I am not confident it will change- greed gives birth to greed. Thus the replacement of AH will not be better... They are all the same