PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilatus PC-12
Thread: Pilatus PC-12
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2009, 16:19
l8starter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello PC12 Pilots !

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm guessing that as aviation is a small world, then the PC12 world is likewise ?

I saw ajob advertised recently for PC12 drivers with Jet Exchange Ltd, and looks like they will type rate. As I've never been near a PC12 I would be very interested to know a little(ie a lot) about it - pros and cons. From what I've found via google, it certainly looks a nice flightdeck - glass - all singing/all dancing etc. Would be very interested to get some nitty gritty about its operation eg performance, handling, comfort - it's going to operated two crew- etc.

I've searched for Jet Exchange and come up with nothing ? They look like a management company who source aircraft and crew for customers, but if any of you know of them, and would care to express an opinion (feel free to PM if you like), it would be appreciated. Will also ask a general question in the Biz Forum.

I've been redundant for a year now, although have had some freelance work over the summer. Nearly 7000TT, mainly ERJ135BJ/145, and some DHC8 time many moons ago.

Thanks in advance.

L8