PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 9th Dec 2009, 13:18
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monckton at least has a scientific background.

In fact I think he is a mathematician by trade.

Lama, I am with you big time, let me demonstrate.

Sebastian, you are right “opinion” is the crunch word, but did you just work out whose “opinion” that these few megalomaniacs are taking to this convention? Yours and mine and everyone else’s too, even without asking for them.
But wait there’s more; they are also going to take what is in your pocket as well. That is what is going to impact on whether you wish to be a helicopter pilot for fun or pleasure, that is about to end.

But, the yanks have the luxury of having notsigned at Kyoto; they can set their own rules re agriculture and a host of other things IF they sign at Copenhagen, IF their SENATE also signs off on the big BO’s gospel AFTER he returns from the country of the prolific hookers.

That is as per the US of A constitution, unlike ours where we get to wear whatever our little B.O. shadow, the ruddy one signs. Possibly it is the same for Mr. Brown’s disciples, I don’t know?

BTW, climate gate, on Google? For a few days it popped up with a heap of auto cues. Then for a while you had to drive it further, Why?

Well, just have a guess at who happens to be also a director of Google? You are dead right, Mr. Bore his-self. Co-incidence?

With regard to thwarted information, just check out this link below. Talk about mango madness, or people up there going troppo, I thought it had all to do with the mango season.

]http://joannenova.com.au/2009/12/smoking-guns-across-australia-wheres-the-warming/

Me I am scared witless by this 35,000 people convention, where they are just sooooo organised that they had just seven people to sign everyone in?

What we need now is a splash of ‘Darwin’ to bring everyone back to reality.

Have a nice day.
tet