Old 9th Dec 2009, 11:02
cliffnemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 B.F.T.S

FROM TODAY'S FACEBOOK ON PAULA'S PAGE. We are still remembered in Ponca City,

Paula K. Denson
Friends of Marland's Grand Home, Ponca City, Oklahoma
Organizations - Non-Profit Organizations
This is a 501-c-3 not for profit group dedicated to the restoration and maintenance of the 1916 home of Ernest Whitworth Marland, also known as E.W. Marland. This oil baron was responsible for finding oil in northern Oklahoma and brought beauty and culture to the prairies of Oklahoma.
11 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · Share
Write a comment...
Paula K. Denson
Paula K. Denson Here is my official website for No 6 British Flying Training School. Many men from the UK and other areas trained in my hometown during World War II so if you are interested in military history, you gotta see this site! There is also information there about Ernest Whitworth Marland, tenth governor of Oklahoma, and the... estate he owned in Ponca City during the 20s, 30s, and 40s. It is very entertaining reading. I am proud to say I am the publisher of this book. If you have questions - just ask!
See More
Paula K. Denson | Ponca Prairie Press
Paula K. Denson | Ponca Prairie Press
The Royal Air Force in Oklahoma: Lives, Loves, and Courage of the British Air Crews Trained in Oklahoma During World War II
11 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · Share
3 people like this.
Paula K. Denson
Paula K. Denson
I give credit for the web design to my nephew, Kevin Carmack. Really great at designing! Thanks, Kevin
7 hours ago
C.f Leach
C.f Leach
And I give credit to Paula for a factual. accurate, and informative description of our life at the Darr School of Aeronautics
54 minutes ago · Delete
Write a comment...
RECENT ACTIVITY