PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Airlines
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2009, 08:49
snk596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Payday 10th or 15th?

Hey Eddie Shoestring,
Lets get something clear here. Why are you saying pay day of 15th? I have been told it is the 10th and the airline pays the agency before end of the month. This, I confirmed with the agency.
As for not getting paid by due date, Pilots have to do the usual. Give out a few fumes, yell shout kick a few boxes around bang and hang up the phone on the agency. Finally! Threaten to stop flying and start packing your bags to LEAVE.
I am serious about what I mentioned I am not being sarcastic or having a laugh. There is nothing we can do when in China. This is why I am trying to find an agent who is reliable or at least somewhat close to reliability/credibility.
If anyone knows any other PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I have sent my documents to a couple of agents and waiting.
Eddie Shoestring! If you are there in Shenzen with wasinc are you facing this problem. I would like to know because my application is also with wasinc and if the other agency doesn't call I will have no option but choosing Wasinc for the process.