PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL training question
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2009, 11:52
screetch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPL training question

Hello there

after reading in the forum for a while I descided to register and ask questions myself.
I started the PPL training in May this year beside work and now at the stage to finish my navigation exercises. I am training at Booker on a C152. I am glad I am already this far and tried to spend as much time possible.

Now i am brushing up the remaining exams and everything I am unsure about etc. One of the things I need your help in is the Captains brief? what do you guys say? Are you actually doing one?

I have prepared a little bit of a speach which I want to memory until it becomes more natural to me. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Norman

We than head to XX and return to/ land at YY airport. The trip should take XX minutes/hours. The weather is XXX . We are taking off from runway XX and make a right/ left turn towards XX. In the event of an emergency before reaching take off speed I will bring the aircraft to a halt on the runway. If we have already taken off if possible I will land back on the runway otherwise I will attempt a forced landing.
In the Event of an emergency I will ask you to unlatch the door and tighten your seatbelt. After an emergency landing you should exist the aircraft to right. You can talk to me during the flight, but at times I will ask you to refrain for a while.