PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facts about working for Qatar.
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2009, 06:42
MigratoryBird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
loc22550

loc22550 said:

Bidding system available:Make the roster a little bit better, BUT i heard unfortunatly that the MAFIA in charge of roster are still interfering with the system...to be confirmed..
hello loc and everyone:

i do confirm that there are people interfering with the system... this is easy to find out. bids are closed on 15. jeppesen sends back the roster a few days later. last month, before the final roster was published (24th), i went into schedule brief format option in AIMS (if you go to Next Period you can see the pre-assignments, i.e. training, etc.) and there was a DAC flight pre assigned, that obviously someone did not want. when the roster was published, i had that flight in black and white. needless to say that i did not bid for that one...

a good friend of mine has not got one single R in his whole roster for the last 4 months. i saw his rosters, so he is not lying. how do you explain this one? isn't jepps supposed to maximize satisfaction for everyone. this guy had, considering rostering rules, zero satisfaction for 4 months in a row.

the mafia is still around, some people still get a great roster, and the ones that try to play fair and by the rules get fd. why is QR paying for a bidding system that costs a fortune if in the end we are always back to square one?