PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2009, 22:41
T250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amazing how unflexible thoughts got in your upbringing, but I believe itīs more cultural.

There is no just one way to come up with knowledge. Specially when I have a wide expertise in the aviation field at both ends of the R/T.
You implied in your initial post which I first responded to, that you did not intend or at least do not wish to, rely upon any of your knowledge at all, you simply want to know the questions and learn the answers to the questions not learn towards the test as a whole, which is the objective of the whole exercise.

I have no idea what you're attempting to imply attacking my upbringing or my cultural background given that this is an anonymous forum and I resent such assumptions.

(Donīt worry about my knowledge, worry about yours...)
I'm perfectly comfortable and happy with my knowledge given that I was able to demonstrate it and pass the motivation paper through learning the material giving me a broad understanding rather than learning questions and answers.

I'll second what lizplt has just said, if you want the questions look elsewhere!