PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Validation Pilots put Icelandair and Jar pilots out work
Old 7th Dec 2009, 21:53
classic74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have also heard of the absolute mess this PG man has left behind not only in smartlynx but other companies!

Two pilots were terminated because they refused to bust flight and duty time whilst operation on a contract out of paris with smartlynx. Instead of dealing with situation the PG fleet chief influenced Smartlynx to send the two mentioned pilots home on time off. THEN only to terminate their contracts!!

I have friends operating in SB and the stories seem to stem Paco and rafaeal"s concerns! This man seems to be a law to himself!

AS rafael mentioned If you read the 60 odd posts wrote by rwethereyet it is very evident that this is PG fleet chief. His stature seems to then be exposed !

YV757... if you read the posts then you would realize that internal complaints by the santa barbara pilots seem only to end in roth towards those making them. Hence the post on here.

I do feel sorry for the pilots in SB to have to deal with this man or should i say boy.