PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ED@EK
Thread: ED@EK
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2009, 14:49
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ED's biggest problem is that he lacks intelligence. He spends most of his limited brain-power on how he can be the best sycophant (a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite) with little consideration for anything else.

ED is also in the running for;
-Least intelligent aviation manager ever
-President of the local chapter of ''Illiterates of America''
-Most foolish recruitment example at EK
-Only member of the Capt America fan club (you could write a book on these 2 guys)
-MISTER Delusional
- King of the Idiots

Even though ED is in his sixties, he was not hired for a 2 year stint. Clearly AAR saw in ED the qualities that he desired in a subordinate (a kiss-ass primarily) but also someone who is incapable of comprehending the reason he was hired. ED, sadly for him, was hired to be the message boy and take the brunt of the anger regarding stupid policies. I doubt ED even recognizes that fact now.

ED was asked to leave (retire, haha), as a face-saving gesture and reward for his inexplicable and disturbing need to-do-as-he-is-told! He would make a good General for a Bush government, yet a bad General in all other regards.

Rarely have I witnessed as many examples of stupidity and lack of understanding of even the basic principles of management, from one person. I don't wish ill-will upon this simple man because I don't think he is vindictive or mean spirited, but should the IRS take action against him, I won't shed a tear.

''ED is just not very smart'', which pretty much sums up his life.

He is a product of his upbringing and culture and for that we should feel more pity than anger, towards him.