PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Courses
Thread: MCC Courses
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2009, 14:07
acepilotmurdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah a big part was that Oxford were doing....and might still be doing the MCC/JOC for 3K. Now my advice to you would be do an MCC as cheaply as possible as it is a hoop which you have to jump through. It doesn't matter if it is done on a 737, airbus or fixed box FNPTII, as long as you get the certificate.
However I cant speak about Skybus as I never trained there, but Have herd nothing but positive things about them, however the JOC at Oxford on the motion 737 was not only good, but my instructor was highly experienced and cared about improving you and teaching you to help you in that all important sim ride.......If we ever get that far.
So my advice for you is choose which ever one is more beneficial to you, ie. closer to home or cheaper. If you have a massive budget and dont mind spending the money go to Jetlinx....Full motion 320 and 757 sims. However you would just be wasting money as you have to remember these are not type ratings, and you only scratch the surface of the technical side of the sim.
Well hope this helps and if you need any other info about Oxford just PM me.
Ace