PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Qantas dilemma: still your national carrier?
Old 7th Dec 2009, 11:17
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My mainly high end Corporate clients, who generally choose premium Y or Business class prefer the rat - the comfy old shoe as I do.

There has been some leakage to quality overseas players simply due to price, but if QF provides a price they can justify to management, that is where they will roost.

Transition Layer, whether they are good or bad (and they generally are pretty damned good overall) the great white rat and its ladies and gentlemen is still home. It is ours and we are theirs.

Try EK during Rammadam and get the raghead crew on your side of the cabin in J class - no munchies for X hours and bouncing off everything with total confusion. Garuda's delightful but confused service anytime. Air Pacific - are we there yet? What was the question but lovely.

No Airline is perfect, but we know what he have with the Rat, and I will personally attest that I like it and it is the direction my bum will be heading if a seat is available.

Best regards

EWL