PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Electron cards no longer fee-free on Ryanair
Old 7th Dec 2009, 09:41
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Friend told me about prepaid MCs over the weekend as he is a distributor for Utility Warehouse where can get Gas / Electric / Telephone etc as well as prepaid MC.

He uses the MC in Sainsburys and some other places and gets 5% of spend credited back against utility bills for those stores who signed up to it.

He stated £9.99 for the card and its free of charges for 6 months and then a small charge after that on usage and per month. As he lives 1 mile from a Sainsburys he claimed a £500 spend a month including fuel more than helped his utility bills and when I mentioned FR no charge on a prepaID mc he was interested as its just another big selling point.

Friend agreed if I signed up to him to rebate 50% of his commission on my account for the 1st year.That includes the fee for every utility I sign up for so in the event of anybody think of signing up with someone then his advice was to get them to ask for this. As once he has sold it in there is little extra he needs to do so its a passive income which was something I wouldn't have considered.