PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2009, 22:30
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!

Dear Peers,

As you maybe aware from my diaries that i have not long completed my training JAA CPL/ME/IR . And posted a follow on thread asking if it was wise for me to go to Africa or get a type rating.

Well i decided to go to Africa, starting of in Maun. I have read the two very informative threads Maun 2008/8009 and Maun 2009/2010.

Like most of you i have sent out 1300 CV's and cover letters and no responce. So this is the last ditch for me!!

I am planning of spending 3 months in Africa. And have found out from the threads mentioned above where to stay, where to go and how much money to take with me.

My question to you all is, if anyone of you kind people can give me some heads up or contacts to use when i am there i will be so greatful.

I find no shame in asking for help and certainly no shame in working my ticket up the pecking order. But would like it if you guys could give me some heads up, advice or anything.

Like always i will be keeping a diary of my travels and the outcomes of getting my first job.

PPRune has guided me and helped me through my training and through my diaries i like to give something back.

Again to all my fellow PPruners just some advice or contacts or where i should go or anything.......

Please feel free to PM me

Many thanks in advance!!