PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th Dec 2009, 21:59
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Callsign Kilo, you offer a constructive argument and I ask you and others who are going to comment to keep it respectful and mannerly rather than allow this thread to descend into the usual slanging match that it always does.
Pathetic. You are losing any remaining credibility that you once had here. Disguised in your milignant tone was some truthfulness, understanding and concern. However applying demeaning words to people and then attempting to portray the context that you use them as being justifiable is just being a clever dick! To then request that your words aren't contested in the same manner that you use them stinks of hypocrisy. You, after all, set the tone here!

And that's what it boils down to, my whole point, we are left with the lowest common denominator flying the fare paying public through the skies.
It's always, always, always going to be a factor. In any form of recruitment for any flightdeck position. Cost limitation is playing major fiddle. However I can only see your 'lowest common denominator' statement as an anaolgy between the 'cheating, self centred, queue jumping, impatient little bell end' comment that you made earlier. And by that you imply Ryanair pilots.

The thing that gets me Beak is that you go on about bucking the system, you talk about the experience factor and give us flowery dictionary discriptions to suit the purpose of your words.

'Bypassing the system and the heirarchy in place'

Tell me this, what did you understand about 'the system' when you went to Oxford, apart from what they and a few others told you? What experience level did you have when you first walked on to the flightdeck of your 60t plus 737? Was there a system in place that you bypassed? What about all the SEP instructors, air taxi pilots and turboprop operators that applied for your job and didn't get it? Surely it's justifiable for them to apply the same logic to you?

We can argue ad nausiem about the pro's and cons of each particular viewpoint but at the end of the day we all know that the Ryanair whore, scum, parasite, mule or whatever is advacing this profession and bringing it to new levels.

'nuff said, thread closed!!!!
Piss-off smith! You subscribed to this arguement when you added your demeaning tone, shooting down anyone and anybody who you felt fit. You're an arse!

Ohh my, I can use nasty words too! I'll go and get the Collins English dictionary and give you a definition to justify my statement!

Last edited by Callsign Kilo; 6th Dec 2009 at 22:15.