PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th Dec 2009, 16:53
PPRuNeUser0165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Explain?

Could someone please explain to me what it is exactly that I am doing to my future T+C's by joinging RYR??

Just because if it is that the future will be SSTR for every company, and no sick pay and no holiday pay etc, then unfortunaltly it is just progression from the airline industry, and I am sorry but that is what happens. That is self emplyment for you!
Callsign Kilo is exactly right, why would any airline not want to save money?? Especially after a 'slump' period where for the airlines that survived cash is a little short to come by! Let me see, pay my staff stupid sums of money, keep getting every bill and expense they put our way, feed them, water them, chuck in some parking for their drop top and make sure they look good in their tailored Hugo boss suits, or make them fork out a bit with their decent saleries and in two months time they still have a job!
I am sorry to say it but it is life! Just get use to it. As a cheating, self centred, queue jumping, impatient little bell end, I am one happy camper to have those T+C's for the rest of my life! Like I said on a previous post, I have had it all my current working life and so why shouldnt it continue??
Dont get me wrong, I do feel for people that have had it nice and cushty all there lives and are used to being paid for not doing any work or because you are feeling a little off.... cough HANGOVER!
If you dont like the way the industry is going GET OUT! Poeple keep suggesting ASDA?? I am sure your 4 bars will look good stacking shelves!

Dont hate the player, hate the game!!