PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Airlines
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2009, 02:56
snk596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you hear and see is not what you get!

What you hear and see is not what you get!
I agree with OnFinal with a lot of points. I guess we share same thoughts.
Here is the deal guys. Every agency wants to make money. But after they get you to China are they going to stand by you OR AT LEAST DIRECT YOU in the right path. Almost all agencies are very nice in the beginning, some even go out of the way to help you, but what about after arriving in China OR THE COUNTRY YOU CHOOSE. Has anyone thought about that?
VOR HOLDINGS ask us to sign all the airlines consent form in the beginning. WHY? If I want to choose one airline why do I sign for the others with VOR Holdings? That Is not right! IT IS HORSE
The agency that tells you upfront that you can try with us for three attempts and after that you are free to choose another agency, that is the agency you want to choose as your representing agent , because they seem honest and will remain honest after your arrival in that foreign country you choose.
Now I am not too keen on WASINC, but Wasinc does not make pilots sign all airlines consent form. You choose Shenzen you sign Shenzen only. Don't get me wrong I am not in favour of WASINC. But the fact is the fact.
I have done research and found DPI, Sigmar, Cambridge to be black and white.
This PPRuNe is to protect our fellow pilots and not throw them from the frying pan into the FIRE!
Any one praising VOR and WAS has to be either an inside guy or a pilot who has not yet experienced few months into the contract. I agree I am not few months into the contract but I have made LOADS of calls to overseas pilots who are years into the contract and they have 3 good things to say but 20 dissappointment facts. Come on guys I can understand few bad points but explaining 20 bad points which make complete sense is a sign stay away from VOR/WAS.

Hey Typhoonpilot! Get that clause removed. If they say no. Show them the finger we love so much....... MAN!..........Because pilots get their salary after Chinese taxes are paid and yes you can get a receipt from the airline stating the tax paid so you can show the government of your country the amount of tax you paid overseas as a result you owe less tax to your country's government. I know for a fact UNCLE SAM accepts this.
Typhoonpilot, which agency has this clause in their contract? i would like to give them a peae of my mind. this VOR has their office address in USA so American pilots have to be careful because you will receive salary in USA and end up paying double the tax. I would not beleive a word VOR has to say about the TAX. There is one thing you don't mess with and THAT IS YOUR TAXES TO IRS!