PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interviews!
Thread: Interviews!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2002, 05:48
cabinboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUOTE " dont listen to too much the sad rubbish some kids put out. They have no idea what the process is all about and are just passing on gossip. "

I'm not to happy with that comment I must say. As a " kid " ( 18-25 year age bracket ) which I assume is the age bracket you are referring to, I was on this forum receiving and passing on information to others about airline recruitment and I would have to say that as a " kid " I know a sh*t load about the recruitment process of all airlines simply because I dedicated myself to finding out as much as I could about recruitment - reading books, phoning and speaking to f/a's, writing to airlines and ringing other ppruners in other cities to find out all the new information and gossip I could on recruitment. I am proud to say that as a kid at most airline interviews I attended I knew a sh*t load more than others ( including ex ansett ) at the interviews. If it wasn't for the " rubbish " that others on this pprune forum passed on to me, I wouldn't be as happy as larry in my current f/a position.

Every piece of information on this forum is valuable to someone - in gaining their dream position as flight attendant.

Keep up the gossip and recruitment news for the benefit of others I say.

CABINBOY