PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Overweight Landing and Field Length
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2009, 16:08
Pitch Up Authority

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITCZ: Its not a game.

You will find out the day you ever have to take a serious decision. My post regarding overweight landing is correct and reflects the current state of rules and regulations.

Any margin that a company wants to build in is at their own discretion and policy.

You referred in your post to a possible court investigation if something would ever go wrong, I thank you for that remark. I hope you are able to asses that implication wisely and pass it on to whoever you fly with.

I took the decision to share the extend my experience with whom I like and there is nothing wrong with that.

By the way I even have a method that makes your decision completely independent of braking action and malfunctions in the brake system but not for you.

ITCZ: Thank you for the PM. If you claim to have 24000 hrs and be a Chief Pilot it should be easy for you to put in cristal clear language your vieuws and policies regarding overweight landings. I hope I can learn something from it but at a certain moment the learning stops and the teaching starts

Last edited by Pitch Up Authority; 4th Dec 2009 at 19:24.