PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solenta
Thread: Solenta
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2002, 23:15
bushjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solenta

Nukeflyer,

Again I sit here and shake my head!!! Sending a CV does not entitle you to a job, it is an application not so? So if there is no need for a pilot no amount of brown nosing will get you hired!! The retrenchments that Solenta had was very unfortunate and I had mates that were involved. Again it was not a case of being nasty. Situation is that there are now ATR's that have replaced some of the van's, and there was an exess of crew - IT HAPPENS MATE!!! As for the AOC, as an owner/operattor as you claim to be, you should know that it is not all that unussual for a contract companny to use another existing operators certificate!!

As far as operating proceedures go I can assure you that Solenta tries to maintain a professional operation. Any deviation from good safe proceedures will be from the concerned pilot, not the managment!! I have never witnessed this personally. YOU SEEM TO KNOW BETTER!!

As for hiring, I'm not sure what you are talking about!! There has been some movement from Solenta to other operators recently. Not an awfull lot, but I don't think there is too much out there at the moment pal!!

You seem to preach "sticking together"?? What are you on about mate? You seem like an extraordanary negetave person. Maybe have some issues Hope you can get over them.