PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Professional Pride
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2009, 08:55
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And yet for all of the bitching and complaining, none of us cannot but heap phrase on the excellent forums such as the DC9 and the B727, the great forum on the return of the B707, so admidst all the sh^t there is also some great stuff posted, from Keg, Chimbo Chuckles, Wiley just to name a few. As in every community there is disention, personalities, why should Pprune be any different. Yes we are supposed to have half a brain, but then so should politicans, they actually run the joint, and after last week what more can I say. People will come and go, vent their spleens on the rest of us, some will agree, some will not. Aviation is a progressive business and changing rapidly, I belong to the past, but the past is what made it what it is today, and one day you blokes will be like me, glad and grateful for the job you had and enjoyed and tut tut over where it is all heading. So be grateful you are pilots (and engineers) be glad you are doing something you love and keeps a roof over your head, and safe flying.