PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirNAV VFR - Sentient Software - Recent Experience Anyone ?
Old 4th Dec 2009, 02:50
John Hagtharp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AirNAV VFR - Sentient Software - Recent Experience Anyone ?

I recently sent in an order form to Sentient Software for AirNAV Premium (on special $249). I have no idea how good their software is but they have the official charts and the ongoing subscription will not cost me much more than I'm paying now to keep my paper charts up to date.

Prior to ordering I called to ask a question and a helpful sounding girl took the question and promised to get back to me. They never did. After ordering last Friday, I left a follow up message on their answering machine Monday afternoon. Tuesday morning they called saying they had the order and I should have the software this week.

A week after ordering, there's still no sign of the software or a charge against my credit card. All calls are answered by the answering machine letting me know their business hours (which I am calling within). I've left another message.

Warning bells are ringing. Will there be delays and no one to talk to every time chart updates are required?

Does anyone else have any experience with this company and the software?