PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 23:27
antonov09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackred1443

Blackred1443 you make reference to "mummy and daddy" in your previous post with regard to paying for training etc. I know plenty of Ryanair guys that funded their training by themselves and were not reliant on "mummy and daddy". They did that to help and enhance their careers. A lot of them are now both sfi's and captains. Yes they don't have sick pay, yes they don't have pensions, yes they don't have holiday pay.
But what do they have?
Well they have have lot of hours on the 737, they are paid very well( a hell of a lot more than me! and I have pension, sick pay, and holidays), and they all genuinely enjoy what they do and really enjoy working for Ryanair. And if all goes tits up with Ryanair they will fk off out to the far east because they have loads of Jar 25 time. The point is they wont be sitting here in 3 or 4 years time still waiting for something to happen renewing their MEIR;s.Various points you bring up are just not true! E.G. previous quote from Blackred--- Ryanair interview/simulator assessment- £1000. You were in fact £740 out.

Last edited by antonov09; 3rd Dec 2009 at 23:59.