PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets!
Thread: Netjets!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 17:07
northern boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Mike, did my last recurrent in August and it was all doom and gloom. Honestly I can't keep up with it any more. Since starting JS and sending back the BB (at my own expense I might add, does no-one accept amex?) I have not been privy to any form of communication from our glorious leadership. Quite how I am supposed to communicate when the passwords change I have no idea. carrier pigeon perhaps.

If FSI are as you say, bringing people back then good. Maybe things are picking up. I sincerely hope so since all my attempts to find alternative employment have failed miserably. Seems you cannot fly for the airlines these days if 1: your voice has broken, 2: you have started wearing long trousers 3: have more than 200 hours and 4: do not have access to sufficient funds to buy the aircraft you are flying, pay all running costs for 2 years and pay the airline management their salaries and pensions (plus bonuses) for the privilege. And that's for six months until little Johnny Fartpants completes training and replaces you. At twice the cost.

NJ, whatever their faults have at least not gone down this route. Yet.

A happy xmas and simply spiffing new year to all my colleagues. I hope to see you all in 2011 provided I have not drifted off into total oblivion by then.

Toodle pip.