PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 10:46
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As regards to the above, the new extension will open by the end of this week. Just a big white empty space with a money exchange in it then 2 lifts, 2 escalators and a very steep set of stairs (which will prove really popular with passangers) leading up to a big white empty corridor which then leads to the main passanger search area. And from a very reliable source I heard that there are no toilet facilities anywhere in sight. Big white elephant in my opinion and a total waste of money. BHD will once again be laughing at BFS, what a joke. What on earth are Abertis doing ?
cant comment on the toilets as i dont know about that, apparently it opens on the 3/12/09 which is today (no doubt it will be open as a way to send passengers while another area is renovated), and it will be airside.. so passengers will go through security before entering the complex.. this info comes directly from the airport operations.. not a friend or word of mouth

if servisair is taking over BHD, i wonder if Avianace will take over BFS passenger operations? thought aviance was doing well at the city... I guess that means EZY will be handled by Servisair as well at BHD