PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has EI/HRSDC stopped funding aviation training?
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 22:49
Hamtarro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the topic

Just for further clarification for the mildly retarted. The original question put forth was not to clarify a spelling issue. Was not about shiny coats and big hats for little kids. And was not about someone that had not more than pay his dues becomming a jet pilot. A few years ago funding was offered in certain areas to (from what I saw) heavy jet pilots to upgrade to newer equipment, this was pilots that were laid off. For futher clarification this was just after 911. The jobs were overseas taking the pilot out of this market if they were still holding a place of domicile in Canada. This ensured they would pay taxes back home and get them off the UIC payment and out of the 3 year cycle of companys in Canada grand opening and not so grand closing. Just what I saw in my particular region. Once again sorry about the spelling, just came off a 14 hour trip.
All things aside hope this helps toward the original issue.
And back to the xbox flyer ms 6000 pic...suck it, is that spelled ok? Thanks for being no help to this site.