PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solenta
Thread: Solenta
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2002, 10:49
bushjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

A couple of observasions.

Seems like this forum is designed to take a stab at solenta - quite right gunship!! I think that solenta has happy pilots and not so happy pilots. Any of you that think that will ever change is sadly mistaken. I'm sure there are a lot of problems, but where do you go and not have any - KAS, Rossair, airlink, sax .... They are all the same, and you will will face the same sh*t at any one of these companies!

As for foreign pilots, I don't understand!! We are operating in countries that are not our own, but is that not because there is a lack of skill in those countries? The company is after all South African, so are the aircraft! Therefore I believe SA pilots should get first debs .....! The reason Cathy takes foreigners is because they dont have their own!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunship I agree with most of what you have to say, but as far as building hours and leaving....... I don't think too many pilots aspire to spending their entire careers staying in the A** end of Africa!!!!

With most of the South African airline industrie retrenching, I think those of us with reasonably stable jobs should take a step back, stop bitching and get on with it!!!!