PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy worse than Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2009, 15:08
stakeknife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot comment on RYR conditions, at EZY the management have become very aggressive and narrow minded in their approach, the atmosphere on the flight deck is becoming ever more militant and although I understand NSF's reluctance to strike, trust me it scares the AMB more than the line pilots, a strike may have been averted over Christmas, half term in the next quarter can be just as damaging to the company or Easter after that, yes damaging to us as well but we are being pushed to it. Unfortunately the company wants to go down the BRK way and we have got to stand our ground! It's not an easy environment with so many airlines in trouble and I appreciate that a secure job is great but long term this is a battle that must be won!! If the company was losing hundreds of millions or in real danger we would be open to help 'share the pain' but with profits and continued mega Bonuses as a reward for poor fuel hedging and crew food decisions we have to stand our ground or suffer the consequences in the good years ahead!!

As for our esteemed clogged footed one, bye bye in 2010!!