PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2009, 13:11
SuperflyTNT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree LUCK plays a big part. But, that is not all you need. Practically, you have to know certain things to give your RT along with luck.

It's not true that all the people who've got through with their RT have had only luck to play its part. I'm sure everyone has given their best efforts and worked hard for it. Saying that luck is the key factor is honestly silly!

But, then again, for those who have given several attempts in trying to get their RT license, it's luck which has not played it's part there.

You can sit for the RT everytime for 10 years without having any absolute idea and not pass even once? C'mon if it was luck im sure he/she would pass atleast once in 10 freakin' years! It's not all about luck, its about hard work and knowing what to do as well. Saying that it is luck will only see to that the new aspirants who read this thread, do not work hard and only keep their fingers crossed while the exams are going on, out of hope that luck falls into their path!

I cannot agree more with alouette3, though the guy has given his exams a whole decade back, I'm sure things were any different then, under the context of bribery and what not. Though the syllabus has changed it must have been equally tough back then.

I hope everyone over here who is giving their RT exams the best of luck, I hope you guys get through this time. I know it can be a b*tch but please don't give into the bribery. Thank you & Good luck guys