PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy worse than Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2009, 12:21
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, Norman. Articulate, moderate and gentle as usual. Deluded, of course, but very pleasant with it. You are missed.
suffice to say it would be a dark day for virtually any airline pilot in a jet company if they were forced to seek employment there
Perhaps the news that we're in advanced base talks with Global Infrastructure Partners, the new owners of LGW, will renew your faith in we across the sea? I, for the life of me, can't figure out why you save such venom in reserve for us paddies when your own world sounds like Auschwitz in Orange to me. But if you can manage to get your boys angried-up enough to strike in the run up to Chrissy, I'd be forever grateful. As you and I both know, Norman, there ain't nuthin' like a strike, or a great big sick-off, to rip the arse out of forward bookings.

Ryanair will happily take your customers at our new Gatwick base, and in the fullness of time, Norman, I will delight in presenting you with your harp-of-erin wings and brown spotty tie personally. Oh, and no need to worry about no unions on our side of the Irish Sea. We have IALPA, the Keystone Kops of organised labour, to hold your hand and massage your ego in ways that BLAPA, plainly, cannot.

Welcome aboard, old boy.