PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interviews!
Thread: Interviews!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2002, 01:42
FloatJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GONE SKIING, don't you think you're having a bit of an attitude here??

dont listen to too much the sad rubbish some kids put out. They have no idea what the process is all about and are just passing on gossip.
My so to say "gossip" is what I got told by A.A. recruitment while booking stage 2, which means I am also booked for an AUZ panel interview and I am not writing kids' rubbish, since I am in the same situation as Cino2go! Call it gossip...
Do you think because you're in Qantas you know it all about other airlines' interviews????? Well, lets get over it! I hope you treat your passengers with more respect than your fellow PPruNers...

I agree they will probabily keep few people on hold for a while, but this is not always good news! We have read on this forum about someone that got "rejected" by Qantas after a year waiting for the final decision.... (Bella 75?)

They will for sure put on course slightly over 160 in case some people fail the exam or change their mind, however I still believe at this stage our chances are 1 on 3. A stage 2 doesn't mean VICTORY! If we are not what they are looking for, they'll run another interview process alltogether.

I'm not trying to be negative, I'm only explaining things under a different angle... You know, the higher you climb with your expectations, the bigger the fall...............

Cino2go, let's be prepared for a YES or a NO... All we can do is to work on our answers, find out as much as we can about Asia, keep the energy going and the grooming as per standard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exotic-Temptress, I reckon there are loads of ex-AN with fantastic attitude (and experience). You simply happen to work with the wrong ones... These people will quit very soon. I'm sure you know how to choose your friends!