PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf Engagement Survey Results
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2009, 14:26
spunksta22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qf Engagement Survey Results

So, what does one and all think of the engagement survey results? I heard 22% are disengaged with the company. I think, truth be known, this number is actually a lot higher " out on line".

I look forward to the company finally taking a stand and realising that in order to be a 'premium airline' and deliver an 'exceptional experience' every time we goto work, we must have the necessary tools to be able to do so. We must remember that in order to make money, you need to spend money! It seems AJ is quite keen to change the culture and low morale of the company and god knows, the change can't come quick enough.

I think employees just want to feel valued and to be given the support they need to deliver on the vision being regurgitated by management. It seems long forgotten that employees are in fact your number one asset. In order for customers to be happy and shareholders to be content, you need to treat your frontline staff with respect... it's not brain surgery!

The stand-over, totalitarian tactics that the previous management team induced will take a long time to unpick and let's just hope the culture, morale and pride in the company can be improved through the workshops that are being planned.

What is everyone's opinion?

... Do you think QF is too far gone to be redeemed as the great airline it once was?
... What do you think needs to change in order to see more crew engaged?

...What would you do to change the culture?

...And, what do you think the company will do to get more crew back 'on-side'?